Peer-reviewed articles in ISI Journals
Crisologo, Irene, Robert A. Warren, Kai Mühlbauer, and Maik Heistermann. 2018. “Enhancing the Consistency of Spaceborne and Ground-Based Radar Comparisons by Using Beam Blockage Fraction as a Quality Filter.” Atmospheric Measurement Techniques 11 (9): 5223–36. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.5194/amt-11-5223-2018.
Ozturk, Ugur, Dadiyorto Wendi, Irene Crisologo, Adrian Riemer, Ankit Agarwal, Kristin Vogel, José Andrés López-Tarazón, and Oliver Korup. 2018. “Rare Flash Floods and Debris Flows in Southern Germany.” Science of The Total Environment 626 (June): 941–52. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.01.172.
Bronstert, Axel, Ankit Agarwal, Berry Boessenkool, Irene Crisologo, Madlen Fischer, Maik Heistermann, Lisei Köhn-Reich, et al. 2018. “Forensic Hydro-Meteorological Analysis of an Extreme Flash Flood: The 2016-05-29 Event in Braunsbach, SW Germany.” Science of The Total Environment 630 (July): 977–91. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.02.241.
Abon, Catherine Cristobal, David Kneis, Irene Crisologo, Axel Bronstert, Carlos Primo Constantino David, and Maik Heistermann. 2016. “Evaluating the Potential of Radar-Based Rainfall Estimates for Streamflow and Flood Simulations in the Philippines.” Geomatics, Natural Hazards and Risk 7 (4): 1390–1405. https://doi.org/10.1080/19475705.2015.1058862.
Racoma, Bernard Alan B., Carlos Primo C. David, Irene A. Crisologo, and Gerry Bagtasa. 2016. “The Change in Rainfall from Tropical Cyclones Due to Orographic Effect of the Sierra Madre Mountain Range in Luzon, Philippines.” Philippine Journal of Science 145 (4): 313–326.
Lagmay, Alfredo Mahar F., Gerry Bagtasa, Irene A. Crisologo, Bernard Alan B. Racoma, and Carlos Primo C. David. 2015. “Volcanoes Magnify Metro Manila’s Southwest Monsoon Rains and Lethal Floods.” Front. Earth Sci. 2: 36. https://doi.org/10.3389/feart.2014.00036.
Racoma, B. A., I. A. Crisologo, and C. P. David. 2015. “Accumulation-Based Advection Field for Rainfall Nowcasting.” J. Philipp. Geosci. Remote Sens. Soc 1 (1): 21–26.
Crisologo, I., G. Vulpiani, C. C. Abon, C. P. C. David, A. Bronstert, and Maik Heistermann. 2014. “Polarimetric Rainfall Retrieval from a C-Band Weather Radar in a Tropical Environment (The Philippines).” Asia-Pacific Journal of Atmospheric Sciences 50 (S1): 595–607. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13143-014-0049-y.
Heistermann, M., I. Crisologo, C. C. Abon, B. A. Racoma, S. Jacobi, N. T. Servando, C. P. C. David, and A. Bronstert. 2013. “Brief communication ‘Using the New Philippine Radar Network to Reconstruct the Habagat of August 2012 Monsoon Event around Metropolitan Manila.’” Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci. 13 (3): 653–57. https://doi.org/10.5194/nhess-13-653-2013.
Crisologo, Irene, Rene Batac, Anthony Longjas, Erika Fille Legara, and Christopher Monterola. 2010. “Visual and Auditory Cues Significantly Reduce Human’s Intrinsic Biases When Tasked to Generate a Random Number Sequence.” International Journal of Modern Physics C 21 (5): 567–81. https://doi.org/10.1142/S0129183110015324.
Crisologo, Irene, Christopher Monterola, and Maricor Soriano. 2011. “Statistical Feature-Based Craquelure Classification.” International Journal of Modern Physics C 22 (11): 1191–1209. https://doi.org/10.1142/S012918311101683X.
Monterola, Christopher, Irene Crisologo, Jeric Tugaff, Rene Batac, and Anthony Longjas. 2010. “Surface Morphology of Chalkboard Tips Captures the Uniqueness of the User’s Hand Strokes.” International Journal of Modern Physics C 21 (4): 535–48. https://doi.org/10.1142/S0129183110015294.
Conference Proceedings and Presentations
- I. Crisologo, R. Warren, K. Muehlbauer, and M. Heistermann. “Enhancing the consistency of space-borne and ground-based radar comparisons by using quality filters” Oral presentation at the 10th European Conference on Radar in Meteorology and Hydrology (ERAD 2018), Ede, Netherlands, 1–6 July 2018.
- Crisologo, Irene, Robert A. Warren, Kai Mühlbauer, and Maik Heistermann “Using Data Quality to Improve Comparison between GPM Measurements and Ground Radars” Oral presentation at the 38th Conference on Radar Meteorology, Chicago, IL, USA, 28 August–1 September 2017.
- Irene Crisologo and Maik Heistermann. “Weather Radar network composite for the Pampanga River Basin in the Philippines” Poster presentation at the 9th European Conference on Radar in Meteorology and Hydrology, Antalya, Turkey, 10–14 October 2016.
- Irene Crisologo, Bodo Bookhagen, Taylor Smith, and Maik Heistermann. “Using TRMM and GPM precipitation radar for calibration of weather radars in the Philippines” Poster presentation at the European Geosciences Union General Assembly 2016, Vienna, Austria, 17–22 April 2016.
- Abon, Catherine, Irene Crisologo, David Kneis, Axel Bronstert, and Maik Heistermann. 2014. “Comparison between C-Band and S-Band Radar Rainfall for Hydrological Simulations in Marikina River Basin, Philippines.” In Proceedings of 8th European Conference on Radar in Meteorology and Hydrology. Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany.
- Heistermann, Maik, Irene Crisologo, Catherine Abon, Gianfranco Vulpiani, and Axel Bronstert. 2014. “Using an S‐band Radar to Verify Polarimetric Retrieval Methods at C‐band in a Tropical Environment.” In Proceedings of 8th European Conference on Radar in Meteorology and Hydrology. Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany.
- Crisologo, Irene, Maik Heistermann, and Gianfranco Vulpiani. 2014. “Polarimetric Rainfall Retrieval in a Tropical Environment: Consistency Analysis for Two C-Band Radars in the Philippines.” In Proceedings of 8th European Conference on Radar in Meteorology and Hydrology. Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany. http://www.pa.op.dlr.de/erad2014/programme/ExtendedAbstracts/096_Crisologo.pdf
- A. Longjas, I. Crisologo, R. Batac, E. Legara C. Monterola, Simultaneous Visual And Auditory Cues Enhance Human Random Number Generation, Proceedings of the 27th SPP Physics Congress (2009).
- I. Crisologo, C. Monterola, M. Soriano, Statistical feature based craquelure classification, Proceedings of the 27th SPP Physics Congress (2009).
- I. Crisologo, R. Batac, A. Longjas, E. Legara, C. Monterola, Waiting time distributions reveal natural “period” of humans in random number generation tasks, Proceedings of the 27th SPP Physics Congress (2009).
- J.P. Tugaff, I.A. Crisologo, A.G. Longjas, R.C. Batac and C.P. Monterola, “Chalk Print? Feasibility of predicting the lecturer based on his/her chalk leftovers,” Proceedings of the 26th SPP Physics Congress (2008).
- I.A. Crisologo, A.G. Longjas, E.F.T. Legara, and C.P. Monterola, “A procedure for generating random numbers using at least seven individuals,” Proceedings of the 26th SPP Physics Congress (2008).
- E.F.T. Legara, A.G. Longjas, I.A. Crisologo, and C.P. Monterola, “Dual‐scaling law in human area perception,” Proceedings of the 26th SPP Physics Congress (2008).
Other conferences and schools I attended
- 1st NTU-Warwick Winter School on Introduction to Complexity Science, February 2015, Singapore
- Information+ Conference 2018 – Interdisciplinary practices in information design and visualization, 19-21 October 2018. FH Potsdam, Potsdam, Germany