|February 2013 – June 2015||Researcher, Establishment of the Philippine Flood Information Network (FloodNET), Department of Science and Technology Project NOAH
– Automated processing of Doppler RADAR data and weather instrument data for weather-related information dissemination
|June 2013 – December 2013||Visiting Researcher, Institute for Earth and Environmental Science, University of Potsdam, Germany
– Developed a computer program workflow to process polarimetric radar data for the Philippine radars
– Worked together with the developers wradlib, an open-source weather radar library for Python, and contributed some functions for polarimetric processing
|September 2012 – February 2013||Researcher, Typhoon Washi Programme, Christian Aid
– Conducted fieldworks to determine optimal locations for installation of weather instruments
– Created an radar-based Early Warning System that provides weather-related information to residents in Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental and Iligan, Lanao del Norte
|January 2012 – December 2012||Researcher, MECO-TECO: Philippine-Taiwan Integrated Predictive Studies of Geometeorological Hazards, Department of Science and Technology
– Automated processing of Doppler RADAR data and weather instrument data for early-warning information dissemination
|May 2011 – November 2011||Researcher, Quantified Flood Forecasting through Rain Rate Estimation using Satellite Imagery, Department of
Science and Technology
– Developed a computer program to automatically process satellite imagery and weather station data and display near-real time information in the project website
- “Progress in Philippine Weather Radar Research” National Institute of Physics, University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City. 16 March 2017.
- “Python in Doppler Radar Processing” 2015 PyCon PH. Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City. 5 July 2015.